By Ramya Sankar
- Easier to find STEM-specific funding opportunities. In addition to our own extensive database, we’ve identified some of the best sources available and put them all in one place.
- Revamped policy updates, including real-time bill tracking and ways to contact Members of Congress.
- Do you use STEM in your job? We’ve laid out easy ways to get involved with local programs and share your passion and expertise with the next generation of STEM professionals. If you know of a great volunteer at your afterschool program please tell us about them to be included in our series by contacting email@example.com
- A one-stop-shop resources guide. Curriculum, assessment tools and partnership opportunities are now all in one spot.
- An interactive STEM calendar to help you keep track of what’s happening in the national STEM afterschool field. Browse upcoming events, program opportunities and funding deadlines—even submit your own event to alert the field.
- STEM professionals share firsthand their experiences volunteering with afterschool programs in our STEM Professionals in Afterschool series, a new feature of America’s Afterschool Storybook.
As in any good science or engineering project, the website is an ongoing process and we want to hear from you about what you like and how we can make it even more user-friendly. Leave us a comment below—we always welcome your feedback!